Thursday, November 5, 2020

Through the wormhole back in time

Last night was about time traveling. Of course it was a dream and it went something like this...

I was back in Sausalito but it was very long ago probably in the early 80s. Of course in real time I would not have been living there then.  I was hanging out on the promenade down by the water which was one of my favorite places when I lived there by where the ferry boat comes in. I looked around and there were various street performers busking on the promenade.

I noticed one woman who  was dressed in layers of hippie bedazzlement like someone herself who shot ten years into the future from her hippie time. She was playing a guitar in front of a small speaker that she had set up. She was radiant and powerful and exuded hope, power, and love. She took a break and she sat down on a bench and I went up to her and smiled and we started to talk. 


I was fully aware that I was in that place through a time portal and then I didn’t belong in the time but I was there as a spectator but I wanted to let this woman in on my secret. So lo and behold I had my iPhone with me and I wanted to take her photo so I asked permission and I pulled out my iPhone to which one can imagine, she was completely astonished.


I knew she had psychic powers and could also wrap her head around time travel or things in the future and so I let her in on the little secret. I leaned over very discreetly because people were watching and listening. I revealed to her that I had come to this time from the future. I told her the year in fact. I said I came to visit from the year 2020 and we have tiny hand held computers that also have cameras and phones in them. I actually handed over my iPhone in the little red case to this woman who initially clutched it to her breast and felt the energy of it and then tried to look at the image on the screen but I had to unlock it for her first.


She continued to be astounded at it and understand that the year 2020 must have some amazing advancements and that’s about all we exchanged on the subject. I didn’t really feel I wanted to get into anything else. 


I didn’t want to tell her the state of the politics or the ice caps melting, viruses or any of the world’s bad news because she was such a sweet lady with so much hope. It was almost a naïve optimism that I could feel she had and I didn’t want to be the bearer of anything that would cast a dark shadow on her so I wanted to just share with her the goodness. 


Photo below taken June 8, 2012 by David Bryant on the corner of Kearny and California Streets in San Francisco at 1:14 in the afternoon while David was out on his lunch break. I went out to interview the guy who was from Seattle and said he just came down to SF to remind people about LOVE.






No comments: