Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Got Goats? Gimme Goats, nothing but goats.

Goats ~ there's an animal I love. As indicated by the long-standing banner on the top of my blog that never changes... i love a goat. I came to know one named Pancake during college that used to sit in my car when I was out riding horses at a farm in Hope Ranch -- he actually sat in the driver's seat (probably daydreaming for all I know). One of my favorite articles in The Onion is Hey, You Got Something to Eat? and it's worth reading, very funny if you know about goats.

In the office today, Albert pointed out the term "goat rodeo" since I always refer to "goat parties" when things are out of control. I might have to start using that instead.


1 comment:

Ian said...

Last night I had a dream that I brought home a box of tiny baby goats only the size of kittens. It was a pretty good dream.