Thus I can't help but smile when I discover a discarded pair of high-heeled shoes on the sidewalk. This pair seen yesterday on Sacramento Street. I subsequently wonder about the following:
- what was she (or he for that matter) wearing that matched the purple shoe?
- what event was she attending before this moment and how many hours were her feet subjected to these shoes?
- did she walk home barefoot?
- was she possibly overserved?
- how tall was this person without the shoes?
- what was the precipitating event that led to ditching this pair of shoes?