Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Adventurers ~ so refreshing to find...

Meet Tad and Gaila ~ pictured below. I came across them last weekend in Darwin, CA where synchronicity led them to spend two nights when they were greeted at a gas station by a local resident who invited them to the town. I happened to be there for an annual event. So we exchanged a few motorcycle touring stories and I promised I'd stay in touch and profile them here on the blog. They are undertaking a journey that I have great admiration for ~ a one-year tour of North America (US, Canada, Mexico) and Central America (BelizeCosta RicaEl Salvador,GuatemalaHondurasNicaragua, and Panama) – doing it on their motorcycles together. Their trip is outlined on their website called OverlandNow. Good luck Tad and Gaila, you certainly have the right spirit for this ~ glad to have met you two.





No comments: