Sunday, May 8, 2011

Stanley Lambchop comes to visit ~ cartwheeling in the wind

I've been aware of this Flat Stanley phenomenon for awhile now and have always enjoyed the idea. I'm now the enthusiastic recipient of my nephew Teddy's Flat Stanley. This weekend I brought him out for an initial round of adventures. I almost lost him today in the high winds of Tomales Bay and had to run after him as he cartwheeled into a bush on a 40 knot gust around sunset right after picture two below was taken. Thank goodness he is dressed in his duo-tone camouflage outfit. Stay tuned for more later...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was cool stuff that you wrote, Aunt Anna! I think you can put a remote control on him. You should let Stanley ride the motorcycle. You should let him go on The Golden Gate Bridge. You could just let him go with the remote control so he can ride by himself on the motorcycle. Has he seen the GG bridge yet? Think he will like it? I have homework now. Love, Teddy