Sunday, August 2, 2009

Marin Century 2009 ~ Marin Cyclists Road Club

The first Saturday of August is usually when the annual Marin Century bicycle ride is held and for the third year in a row I volunteered to ride SAG support on my motorcycle. I carried a SAG kit that was thoroughly stocked by the ride sponsors (Marin Cyclists Road Club) with tools/parts/first aid gear as well as a floor pump and a cell phone. I covered over 180 miles including much of the double century route up in Coleman Valley above Bodega which is breathtakingly beautiful country. Here's a link to my photos ~ the most unusual coincidence had to be the first person I stopped to assist was Kelly Keen, a person I know who is a client of the company I work for. How amazing with over 2500 riders to have that happen. Below is a video compiled of various clips I took with my flip camcorder.

No comments: