Friday, February 15, 2008

Traffic "jamb" -- trucks gone awry

I received this e-mail below from a coworker who lives in Madison WI and he sent the photos. What really got me laughing was the fact that this career architect wrote the word "jamb" instead of 'jam' and my friend Raffi explained why (door jambs being a common daily architect thing). This is a classic case of


"Anna, I had a client meeting in Chicago the morning after 13" fell in Madison. Enclosed are the photos from my trip (back to Madison). Look at the traffic jamb on the other side of the highway, east bound (Picture 008). I was in that traffic moments before I found out the meeting was canceled and turned around. What normally takes thirty 30 minutes at highway speeds took over two hours. Didn't even make it to the state line."


No comments: